photo b55be481-3543-430e-83a9-4e7f1e246a9e_zps6001781d.png

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Gettin' Back in the Groove

I have been getting the itch to blog again! It seems like it was so hard to find the time to post when I started my last blog, but I am bound and determined to get some of these wonderful memories down in the books! What a blessing it will be to my kids (and us) someday!

Ever since we went to the beach in June (for our very first time as a family!), my heart has just been exploding w/ all kinds of emotions!  JOY is number one for sure!  How awesome is it that God sees fit to not only meet our "needs", but also some of our "wants"!?!?  AMAZEMENT is a close second! How crazy is it that the God I meet with every single day is the same God that created and controls the ocean!  The massiveness of that huge body of water is beyond what I can even comprehend.  My kids getting to see that first hand, was truly a blessing and still blows my mind to this day! Anyways, more on that trip later!  That trip is definitely one of the things that got me stirred up to want to blog again!

Our family has experienced so much lately...joy and amazement are just two of those emotions.  We have felt blessed, overwhelmed, excited, heart-broken, encouraged, thankful.... the list could really go on and on! Sometimes, it's almost too much to process when you keep it bottled up, so my husband, being the journalist that he is, says we need to start up a blog! He is going to be joining me on this blog journey and writing some posts along with me. Besides being an amazing father and husband, he is such a talented and creative writer! He's gonna totally have my back, I just feel it! Hehe! =)

So, hang tight with us. The new Blogger has got me totally confused and I know that this blog is going to go through LOTS of changes as I figure it out!  We are just gonna dive on in and figure it out as we go!


1 comment:

  1. You're baaack! :) I have missed your blog; looking forward to reading about one of my very favorite families. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete